Evolution Garden, Eco Garden and Jacob Ballas Children's Garden

I think this must be the first blog for a local place of interest. I had not visited for sometime and I decided to make a trip as I wanted some photos for place on the forum. Reaching there, Evolution garden was just I had remembered it. Although I had done this a few times, it was nevertheless quite an interesting walk.

Car park at the top of the hill


Well, turn left


500 million years ago, they had this


Yep, this is the right place


Cross the bridge of no return


Trees were alot more interesting then


..Or get eaten by a T-Rex


It's getting hot


Strange round stones


Few years back, I would collect these for my nature aquarium


R O C K rock!


These strange trees were abundant


I think stoneman used these as weapons


Frogs would love these lotus pads


3 million years ago


Spider had all the time


Actually a blue tooth antenna


Had a sudden craving for goreng pisang


A grasshopper that hopped too slow


And right at the end of the track, I noticed a new sign post pointing towards an Eco garden, as well as an interesting location called Jacob Ballas children's garden. That was new, and I had never been to that place before.

Therefore my interest was aroused, and I headed towards the general direction trying to find out what it could be.

Ooh, an Eco garden. No littering please


Nice purple plant


Somehow, a princess is missing


Can fish?


But sure can fly


Can I pet it?


Come any closer and I will give you a flying kick


In case you are lost


By this time, you will need this


Eco garden as the name suggested was a large expanse of green space with a pond. Very nice walk and if not for the darn heat, I would have imagine myself in an European garden filled with nice frilly flowers. The park was definitely world class, on par with some parks that I had seen overseas. There were swans in the pond and D tried to get near to them to say hello.

Making a right turn, the path led to Jacob Ballas children park. From the outside, it was an enclosed area guarded by a lone guard. A welcome sight of a canteen greeted us and we all got some drinks to quench our thirst.

All the info you need


Yipee!


Can I get wet?


Play here instead


Getting lost is so fun


Everyone passing here will instantly recognise the fruit


Slide


Interesting grasshopper


Pan Labyrinth


Waterfall


Rickety bridge


Mystree


Creator


Yeah, I feel like that sometimes


Road back to the carpark via the Red Brick Road


Hey, the car still there


The guard allowed us to enter with our drinks, only that no food was allowed. Inside, the park opened up into a wonderland of playground and sections of interesting pockets of things to do like a children maze, a waterfall, a swingy bridge and others. D of cos immediately sprang into life and ran off to have fun.

All in all, a very interesting park indeed. Not only the children had fun. I think most of the children did too. And best part was, it was totally free. Certainly a good afternoon outing for some restless kids.

Comments

Popular Posts