Legoland 2018

It's Raiden's birthday tomorrow and I thought of bringing him to LEGOLAND. It was totally unplanned and I just woke up this morning and decided to take a day off, and do a trip. He had a birthday party with his class that morning, and we had to had that settled before we set off to JB. Seeing that LEGOLAND was more on the eastern side of JB, we decided to take a bus from Jurong-East, instead of the usual trip across the causeway via Woodlands.

That was quite a mistake as the custom was quite crowded with Chinese tourist making the trip into JB from Singapore. Due to that, the trip was quite unpleasant and we had to jostled our way past these loud speaking tourists. It took all in all about 4 hours before we arrived in LEGOLAND at 4pm.

Luckily, the park itself was not crowded and we could enjoy it in a relax manner. R was not able to take some of rides eg. Rollercoasters, so we kept to the more kid friendly ones. 2 hours was enough for us to make a comfortable round the park. However, I think we did miss some of the exhibits as it was closed promptly at 6pm. But R did enjoy it and it was all that mattered.
Yay..finally at LEGOLAND

Pichar with sleeping uncle

Let me help

My favourite

Clark Quay

I want!

Scary Rollercoaster

Mummy's present for me

Tame like Sis Sis

Daddy, take a good picture

I am at Legoland

Comments

Popular Posts