Visit to Watukarung, East Java (Day1)

Day1|Day2|Day3|Day4|Day5|Day6

My girl had gone to Wuxi for a 10day trip and I was wondering how to spend the "free" time. Coincidentally, I also left my old job and had a one week break before starting on a new one. After some considerations, I thought it a good time to pay my wife's hometown a visit in Watukarung, Pacitan, East Java.

Unfortunately, this was my very first visit there after so many years. The cost of flying there is not exactly cheap. My wife was naturally very happy to be returning after the last trip 2 years ago. I was looking forward to be finally seeing Ling.

Within a week, we had all the arrangements settled by all her family connections all the way to Batam. The plan was to transit via Batam to Yogyakarta airport. Her family would meet us there and transport us via car over a 2hr mountainous drive to her hometown at Watukarung. The route was slighty cheaper but it took a longer time. By the time we reach the place, it was already late and dark.

When the plane touched down, I met up with Ling and Kap, my brother in law and his cute and chubby son, AlFan as well as my inlaws and all the relatives. In this place, everyone is related in some ways to one another.

The pretty boat we took


Ho ho...someone got a PS3 (Bag showing the game Little Big Planet)


Canteen we had lunch in


While waiting, we did some shopping here (big mall)


Arh, my fishing bag gets present wrapped!


Got handle somemore


Leaving on a Jet plane


Bye!


Arrived at Yogyakarta Airport


Oh, he wearing MIW T-shirt! (which A gave to him)


Night riders


L with the present from D (cat food)


All receiving their presents from Singapore


Day1|Day2|Day3|Day4|Day5|Day6

Comments

Popular Posts